BICYCLING FROGS METAL WIND SPINNER
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Each is handmade in Bali and hand-painted in a colorful speckled finish. A delightfully fanciful garden decoration with a unique spin when the wind blows. Sturdy stakes at the base of the metal post ensure secure installation in the ground.
- A pair of anachronistic amphibians, "Phileas Frogg" takes his lady fair out for a ride on his classic penny-farthing bicycle.
- This easy-riding ginger-striped feline sits astride a stretched-out red chopper. When the wind blows, the spokes on both his wheels spin as if he's hitting the road.
- You'll smile every time you look at our Bicycling Bunnies Wind Spinner. Two rabbits aboard a penny-farthing vintage-style bicycle, it only takes a slight breeze to get the wheel spokes to spin, and the driving bunny's jointed legs move along as if he's pedaling.
- Our motorcycling mantis sits astride her red chopper atop a sturdy copper-colored post, she wisely wears a pair of goggles, because this ride is all about the wind as if she's cruising down the highway.
- Unique wind spinner with two frogs riding a vintage bicycle
- Tire spokes spin like a fan; the entire sculpture turns on its stake
- Driving frog's jointed legs to move with the spinner as if pedaling
- Handmade of metal and hand-painted - each one is unique
- Fun décor for your yard or garden also makes a great gift
- Handcrafted from Balinese artisans
- Painted in a bright shade of green, red, and silver
- Spokes of both wheels spin in the breeze
- Size- 13.78"L x 9.84" W x 5.91" H