Tongue Groove Milling Router Bit WC187/188
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Tootock Tongue Groove Milling Router Bit WC187/188
Make super strong joints with our Tongue Groove Milling Router Bit. Lengthen or connect wooden boards effortlessly without nails. Precise gaps & tongues provides strong joints that will hold and stay in place!
Cut and connect easily and safely with anti-kickback & heat resistant design! Perfect for amateurs and professionals for all kinds of woodworks!
Strong Joints - Accurately creates gaps and tongue to make strong end-to-end joints in all wood and wood composites. Great for doors, cabinets, tables, shelves, more!
- Quick & Easy - Sharp blades let you lengthen and connect boards by creating joints quickly & easily with a flawless finish. Perfect for amateurs and professionals for all kinds of woodworks!
- Durable Materials - Solid fortified C3 Carbide tipped blade & carbon steel handle. Micro grain grade provides increased strength and utmost resistance.
- Safe to Use - Heat Resistant Teflon Coating & Anti-kickback design prevents sudden unintended movement & accidents. Tested for high speed use, exceeding the 22,000-RPMs delivered by most portable routers.
- Cut All Woods - Great on MDF, solid wood, MDF, particle board, plywood, etc. Perfect for flooring, door paneling and more!
- It is to end join two or more pieces. You run one end through, and then you raise or lower it enough to cut the other piece so that they interlock.
- It can cut plywood and any joined wood i.e. maple/walnut cutting boards.
- Material/s: Carbide Alloy
- Shank Sizes: 1/2in / 1/4in